Monday, November 15, 2010

A Product Review? A Product Review!

I’m going to be trying something new pretty soon thanks to the guys and gals over at CSN Stores. Now, I’ve looked through some of their websites, only some because I think it would take quite a while to go through more than 200 of them that are offered to peruse. After going through them I learned that they offer a very wide variety of items; including couches, accessories, and even bathroom shelving! Now, I’ve seen some companies websites offer a wide range of items, but bathroom shelving?! I’ve never seen anyone offer that wide of a variety.

So you may be asking why I’m talking so much about these sites and what they offer. Well these nice folks have contacted me after seeing just how awesome I am (You believe I’m awesome too, right? Well, you should.) and have offered me a chance to review one of their many products with a $20 gift certificate. Now, I’m not sure what I’ll be reviewing just yet because, frankly, there’s a ton of stuff to choose from and I want to find just the right item. So keep a look out for an upcoming review of a product from CSN Stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment